He was answering questions from journalists after delivering prepared remarks on the economy to an audience of students, academics and community leaders at Lambuth University.
By "external shocks" Poole was referring to events comparable to the terrorist attacks on the U.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde