The changes to the central bank law, adopted by the cabinet late on Tuesday and due to be sent to parliament for approval, would make the bank's accounting standards compatible with those applied in EU countries.
"The package of bills adjusts our regulations to norms in EU countries," said Przemyslaw Morysiak
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency