Parliament asked Repse to remain in the post until 21 December. On 20 December parliament may consider the issue of appointing a new central bank president. Ilmar Rimsevic, currently Repse's deputy, has been nominated for the post.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations