Analysts said the strength of the South Korean won -entrenched near 17-month highs -would take some pressure off the BOK to raise rates, but said building demand-side price pressures meant rate hikes could not be put off indefinitely, reports Reuters.
Park said in a statement prepared for the bank
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting