The Basle Committee on Banking Supervision, a forum of global regulators, will conduct an additional study into the impact of the proposed Basle 2 system on individual banks and the wider banking system before releasing its next draft of the rules.
A new consultation paper will be delayed beyond the orig
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor