The bank has been ordered to close its alternative investment strategies division, a nine-person division with 14 mainly institutional customers that looked after hedge-fund, structured credit and other related investments, between 10 August
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank