Under the rules, largely based on the standards set in the International Organisation of Securities Commissions code, rating agencies that would like their assessments to be used in the European Union will have to apply to the Committee of European Securities Regulators for registration.
The regulation also states
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power