The judge, Stephen Tomlinson, said he would offer guidance in support of the BoE's claims for costs to be awarded on an indemnity basis - the highest scale of costs and often seen as punitive.
"It is difficult to think of a case in which the entitlement to indemnity costs could more clear
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms