The judge, Stephen Tomlinson, said he would offer guidance in support of the BoE's claims for costs to be awarded on an indemnity basis - the highest scale of costs and often seen as punitive.
"It is difficult to think of a case in which the entitlement to indemnity costs could more clear
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot