In his role as the nation's chief bank regulator, Pou has overseen the controversial closing of several Argentine banks, actions which have prompted lawsuits from disgruntled bank executives and bank customers.
Radical Party senator Mario Losada, the provisiona
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations