Bangladesh has been seeking millions of dollars from the IMF to boost the country's foreign exchange reserves.
Officials say the foreign reserves are so low that it is difficult for Bangladesh to carry out normal trade.
This latest round of talks was the third in two months.
There has been no immediate reaction from the government.
Drop in reserves
An IMF spok
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says