Mr Szapary is advisor to the current president Gyorgy Surany and is a former NBH vice president. His nomination to the post was unanimously supported by the relevant parliamentary committees.
As NBH vice presidents are automatically members of the National Bank Council, with Mr Szapary's appointment, the number of council members has ag
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research