The Czech National Bank decided on Thursday to keep its benchmark two-week repo rate at 3.25%.
Five of the rate-setting committee's seven members voted for the rate hold. The other two members opted for a 25 basis point hike.
The central bank said that it has revised the growth forecast for 2008 downwards since July, and that the effect of the real economy would be anti-inflationary in 2008 but modestly inflationary the following year. Monetary-policy relevant inflation has also fallen from th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde