Federal funds futures trading on Wednesday showed the majority of traders believed the Federal Open Market Committee would cut rates by at least 50 basis points when it next meets on 18 March.
However, Bernanke's statement to the US Senate's Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban affairs on Thursday 14 Febr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting