Tadao Noda, a member of the nine-member panel, said on Wednesday 12 March that despite "flickering" signs that global conditions could impact Japan's economic performance, no "hard evidence" suggested that the current growth trend was likely to be halted and that the central bank's tightening bias should remain.
"It's appropriate f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations