Up to now, it had been intended that the budget for the new Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority (IFSRA) would be approved by the Minister for Finance.
Before the Minister approved the budget, he was required to consult with the board of the Bank.
But under a planned amendment to legisla
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?