Mr Bergqvist had been Chairman of the General Council since 2002.
"Jan made an important contribution to the General Council's work during these years. I found him a person of great enthusiasm, warmth and integrity. The work on the General Council during Jan's leadership has been marked by a spirit of coope
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?