KOREA - Bank of Korea (BOK) governor Park Seung said yesterday that the central bank expects the nation to become the world's fourth largest holder of foreign reserves by the end of the year. His remarks came at a breakfast forum held by the Korea Foreign Trade Association in Seoul and can be interpreted as meaning that the central bank will continue to increase the level of its foreign reserves.
The nation's foreign exchange reserves hit a record high of $109.63 billion at the end of May, wh
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top