Bank of Latvia spokesman Edzus Vejins said Vreneli prize is awarded in five to six nominations annually and is the central event of the World Money Fair. Vreneli is a golden 20-frank coin, issued in Switzerland in the 19th century, with a young woman's profile on its obverse side.
The peasant girl Vreneli chosen as a model for the coin has become a
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?