ARTICLE - The anti-globalisation protests planned for May-day will focus on major centres of finance and capitalism in London.
They are set to bring chaos to the capital and cause much disruption to travel in and around London. The protest has been based on the 'Monopoly' board game and will target locations on the monopoly board. Demonstrators are exp
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory