His comments came in the wake of a sharp increase in bankruptcies in Hong Kong, as well as a rise in the delinquency ratio for credit cards in the three months ended 30 June.
Hong Kong Monetary Authority Deputy Chief Executive David Carse said the credit situation in Hong Kong has deteriorated over the
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor