His comments came in the wake of a sharp increase in bankruptcies in Hong Kong, as well as a rise in the delinquency ratio for credit cards in the three months ended 30 June.
Hong Kong Monetary Authority Deputy Chief Executive David Carse said the credit situation in Hong Kong has deteriorated over the
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms