ARTICLE - The country's banking and insurance activities are merging but the supervisory institutions, the Bank of Italy and the insurance agency, ISVAP, are separate. It was not decided if the new body would be independent from the supervisory institutions or an extension of a co-ordination committee set up by the central bank and ISVAP.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey