The terror attacks exacerbated an already slowing world economy, the IMF said in its interim World Economic Outlook.
"At present, the outlook is subject to great uncertainty," the IMF said in its third report of the year, adding that "It remains very difficult
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market