He told journalists in Paris that inflation could even remain above 2 pct for a short while, "reflecting oil price developments."
Papademos said upside risks to inflation continue to dominate.
"On the whole, risks to price stability remain on the upside," he said. But he said in the medium term, the ECB still expe
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré