"There is no reason why France should not have a sovereign wealth fund," Sarkozy told reporters on Friday.
He added that the investment approach of Caisse des Depots et Consignations, a French state-owned investment fund used to finance public expenditures, could be brought into line with those of more aggressive and outward-orientate
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power