The currency stabilization fund, which consists of the NBB's foreign exchange reserves and Russian Central Bank loans, increased by 94.5m dollars to 348.5m dollars on 1 August.
The NBB gold reserves stood at 10.1 tonnes in that period.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde