The newspaper quoted a recent central bank circular issued to financial institutions. Approval for derivative transactions was previously mandatory for subsidiaries but not affiliates. A subsidiary is a firm in which a parent company has a controlling stake,
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?