"In order to revitalise its economy and win the confidence of investors and international financial institutions, Kenya needs to begin tackling corruption seriously," U.S. Deputy State Department Spokesman Philip Reeker told reporters.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré