If no revisions are forwarded by Sunday, the ministerial legislative committee will submit the bill to parliament for approval in its current form next week, the finance ministry said.
Among other things, the bill would set up a monetary committee to decide Israel's interest rat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde