But assistant PBOC governor Yi Gang also said in an online interview on the government website (www.gov.cn) that the central bank remains "highly alert" to inflationary pressure and is ready to take "timely action" when needed.
"The current interest rate level fits overall economic and financial
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit