Source: Arab Times
Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait Sheikh Salem Al-Sabah ordered the formation of a unit at the bank to be headed by him for the purpose of monitoring money-laundering operations.
The unit is being set up in accordance with Article 35 of the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations