"Underlying the debate are irrational fears and a nationalistic backlash fuelled by domestic politics and economic problems that cloud reason," Goh said in an official speech released by the Singapore government.
State-backed funds from Singapore, South Korea, China and the Middle East have used their significa
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements