The commissioner of insurance is now responsible for monitoring the insurance industry. The move comes after Maria van Beek, the commissioner of insurance, was shot at earlier this month.
Van Beek also works as the judicial manager of CLICO (Guyana), a failed insurance company. Van Beek had recently criticised the way in which the company wa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency