"The current situation remains comfortable due to the fact that the inflation outlook is moderate and last year's drop in oil prices is having a favourable impact on the indices," Roth said.
"Growth in employment and income had a favourable impact on household expenditure. Growing at a rate of
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency