The strikers are supported by a number of local authorities, with Gerard Pelletier, chairman of the French rural mayors' association, calling for a government-organised national debate on the subject.
Banque de France staff fear that an overhaul of the bank's branch network could result in the loss of up to 3,200 job
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré