"The central bank has already taken measures to crack down on speculators and when they did, that's when the peso rebounded," Arroyo told a news conference.
"This time the penalties are for documentary stamp penalties," she added. "Next time it will b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations