"The BOJ has quantitatively eased monetary policy and we'll continue that approach," Hayami testified in parliament. He added that it's inappropriate for the central bank to increase outright purchases of long-term government bonds, adding the bank for now is unwilling to adopt inflation t
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank