Argentina's current crisis may now have spiralled onto the streets, but it has its roots firmly in the foreign exchange markets - and in particular the recent collapse in investor and popular confidence surrounding government financial policy.
Any attempt to lever Argentina back to economic health will have to begin with a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations