The move comes after the Swiss National Bank urged the regulator to impose stricter requirements on UBS and Credit Suisse, the country's two biggest banks, in its Financial Stability Review, published in June.
Neither the regulator nor UBS would provide Central Bank News with a copy of the letter, but it is known to cove
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development