Klein says the bill would politicize the central bank by introducing vested interests.
Klein also forecast the economy will contract even more sharply in 2001 than the 0.6% decline it posted last year. And he sees a budget deficit of at least 5% of gross domestic product.
Bank of Israel Gov
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory