Klein says the bill would politicize the central bank by introducing vested interests.
Klein also forecast the economy will contract even more sharply in 2001 than the 0.6% decline it posted last year. And he sees a budget deficit of at least 5% of gross domestic product.
Bank of Israel
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously