Toledo could make the announcement as soon as today, said the government source, who declined to be identified.
Webb, 64 years old, will be returning to the central bank for a second term as chief. He was president from 1980 to 1985.
His job will be to guide the central bank in its goal of preserving monetar
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling