A voluntary severance scheme designed to trim a bloated workforce had been accepted by 687 of the central bank's 1,900 employees, a senior bank official told Reuters news service. "Around one-third of the staff have accepted the scheme," the official said.
Sri Lanka currently lies in 86th place on Central Banking Publications' rank of employee to p
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory