A central bank spokesman said the seven flawed notes found so far were not counterfeit but were missing the hologram in the bottom right-hand corner due to a printing problem.
The central bank found six more notes lacking the hologram, the spokesman said.
"I hope we will not find any more of them, but there could well be a few more," bank spokesman Antti
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations