A central bank spokesman said the seven flawed notes found so far were not counterfeit but were missing the hologram in the bottom right-hand corner due to a printing problem.
The central bank found six more notes lacking the hologram, the spokesman said.
"I hope we will not find any more of them, but there could well be a few more," bank spokesman Antti
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit