Reserve Bank of New Zealand acting Governor Rod Carr said that while the country's economy had performed well over the past year, the odds of an international slowdown had increased.
He also noted the bank's concerns over high core inflation of around 3 percent.
New Zealand last moved on rates on 3 July, when it lifted by a quarter of a perce
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde