The move comes, reports Wednesday's FT in London, after newspapers reported politicians as saying that traders at Privredna Banka Zagreb and Splitska Banka might have undertaken similar currency trading to that which created at least $98m ( £68m) losses at Rijecka Banka, the country's third biggest bank.
The National B
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power