The RBI has maintained that the Patna Telephone has not been attending to complaints made by it regarding defects in its telephone numbers. Its response to complaints of general users is the same.
While an RB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector