However, he wants to receive a single allowance on starting the work. Shortly after the Saeima's [parliament] ceremonial session held 21 August in honour of the adoption of the Constitutional Law in 1991, Repse released a statement saying that he is prepared to found a party if adequate financial independence is guaranteed.
"The funding should cover not only payments for my further work but
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market