"One segment of this market ... is starting to behave in a very problematic way and that is the subprime adjustable rate mortgages," she said in the speech to the Duke University Fuqua School of Business.
"In the aggregate, what I'm talking about is a sliver that is 7 to 8% of all outstan
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?