Hussain al-Abdulla, an executive board member of the Qatar Investment Authority, said on Thursday 27 March that the fund was set to partner Abu Dhabi's International Petroleum Investment Company, which manages 90% of the emirate's oil reserves, in creating a $2 billion vehicle for financing global acquisitions.
Each sovereign fu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde