According to Reuters, European regulators said this Saturday, raising hopes that the standards would be endorsed this year.
The bank had voiced concern that volatility of banks' and insurers' accounts would worsen if rules were approved to regulate financial instruments like derivatives. Global standard-setters at the Internationa
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists