Some members said at the 10-11 Aug. meeting that the central bank should carefully explain that it had no preconceptions about future monetary policy, the minutes also showed.
Board members also agreed that they would probably maintain an accommodative monetary environment with very low interest rates for some
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power